Sunday 27 October 2013

Honsou Of the Iron Warriors


I have been asked by a good friend to create Honsou from the Black Library series of books. 

He is for his brothers birthday, so it's gotta be a nice figure. 
Here's where I started, with legs from the new tactical boxed set, a Terminator chest stuck to a Power Armour back and some power cables, the head is a Blood Angels one with the flowing locks cut off. 
The next stages involved sculpting the belt and holster and tidy up. 
A quick check once I'd started the arms, the Necron arm is an Ork one with the hand turned 90* the axe is from one of the Chosen from the Dark Vengeance boxset. 
End result is this, pretty close to the artwork as close as I can get myself. 
He is all primered up and ready for paint over the next few days. 

Munky




No comments:

Post a Comment