Saturday 6 November 2010

Tyrannofex part - 2

Hi Munky fans,
As you can see I have completed 99% of the sculpting and modelling on the T-fex, I'm just waiting on some ideas from the client as to the base and what he wants on it.
I am going to wait until the model is primered before I decide on what to do with the openings on the guns, that will allow me to see the model as a whole much easier.

This has been a tiring sculpt but I have learn't loads of new tricks whilst doing it and I reckon the next one will be much faster.
In other news I have made my fist RTV silicon mould and it will be ready to test on Sunday afternoon, fingers crossed it will work and I can start to produce my own parts like Boneswords etc!

Stay tuned and your comments are eagerly awaited!
Munky

4 comments:

  1. It's looking freaking awesome! To be honest I was not sure bout this conversion when you did the first post. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim, I must say though it was a marathon sculpt! I'm not very fast at it, and learning how best to build up the model underneath took some head scratching too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks really sweet. Modeling wise, it's come out looking really awesome. I can't wait to see it once it's painted, but so far it's the best tyrannofex conversion I've seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be painting it in the same Bone & Purple scheme as the Hive Guard that I did a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete